See why routine preventative care is so important for a healthy lifestyle.
The Staff at Panther Hollow Dental Lodge strives to give back to our local community.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR SURGERY
- Complete any Pre-surgical appointments one week before surgery day.
- Stop any blood thinners (ie: Aspirin) as directed by your dentist.
- Start antibiotics as directed.
- Start any Oral Sedation as prescribed.
- Eat before appointment, and eat when taking antibiotics unless directed, otherwise. You may need an over the counter probiotic when taking antibiotics.
- Drink water the day before and the day of surgery. It is very important to stay hydrated.
- Purchase over the counter medication for pain (ie: Ibuprofen) ahead of time and have available for use after surgery.
- Have soft foods ready at home such as yogurt, eggs, liquid meals, etc.
- Make sure your social schedule is light following surgery.
- Please call before your appointment if you have any questions regarding the surgery.
One of the things that a lot of people wonder is what type of toothpaste they should buy for them and their …Read More »
A lot of times, when people are in their early twenties or late teens, they go to the dentist for wisdom teeth …Read More »
A lot of people avoid going to the dentist because they are afraid of the pain that the dentist will cause. But …Read More »